Last July, I uploaded the intro episode with plans to post new ones biweekly.
But as sometimes happens, things didn’t work out as planned. Life got super busy, and overall it seemed it was simply not the Lord’s timing. (I’ll go a little more in detail about this in the 1st episode.)
So I decided to put aside my plans and pray more about when/if to upload the first episode.
I’m excited (and a little nervous) to say Wednesday, January 15th, Lord willing, Titus 2 in a TextMe World Podcast will relaunch with its 1st episode!
Just like here at the blog, at the T2TMW Podcast you’ll find Scripture-based truths to encourage your heart and practical tips you can carry out in your daily life.
A few of some of the upcoming episodes:
- (Re)Discovering Your Identity—the Beauty and Security of Life in Christ [4-Part Series]
- Becoming Women Who are Kind in a Not-So-Nice World
- Becoming Women Who are Multipliers of Good in Every Area of their Lives
- Bible Study Tips + Reading Plans for the New Year
- What is a Homemaker? You might be Surprised!
- 10 Tips for How to Clean your House When You Feel Overwhelmed
- And more…!
I invite you to join me on this new adventure (that is definitely outside my comfort zone) as we grow in the knowledge of our amazing God and His Word together!
And as always,
Be Kind. Be Encouraging. Be a Multiplier!