I’m so glad you dropped by!
Here at Titus Two in a TextMe World you will find Scripture-based truths to strengthen your heart along with practical tips you can carry out in your daily life—starting today!
- Deepen your relationship with the Lord through articles like: What does it Mean to Abide in Christ? | Bible Reading Plans +Tips— How to Read the Bible in 2 years, 1 year or 6 months | How to Study the Bible + Free Printable Journal | 3-Minute Devotionals on Prayer | 4 Steps to Fortify Your Life with God’s Word
- Multiply the Love in Your Marriage 10 Creative & Cheap Ways to Celebrate Your Anniversary This Year | (Love Your Husband More Challenge) | 25 Free and COVID-Approved Date Ideas |
- Become more confident of Your Identity as a Daughter of God through posts like: 12 Key Passages on Biblical Womanhood Every Woman Should Know | Is Your Identity Safe? | 2 Simple Ways to Discover Your God-given Talents & Abilities
- Homemaking Tips: How to Clean Your Home more Efficiently with the Hotel Method | Probs With Meal Planning? Try the Mix & Match Meal Plan Method! | How to Prepare for Guests in 3 Simple Steps!
- Find Satisfaction in Fulfilling Your Unique Role: What is a Homemaker? You Might Be Surprised! | 9 Ways You can Make an Eternal Impact as a Homemaker
- Recipes such as: Chia Bolillo Breakfast| Summer Citrus Strawberry Salad|Homemade Cinnamon-Ginger Tea |AIP Shrimp Sauté with Lemon-Thyme & Leeks | 3 Authentic Mexican Salsas | Crockpot Chicken
- Free Resources: Free, Printable Hospitality Planning Guide | Free Kids’ Bible Study w/Printables: (Bible Agent Academy “The Case of the Missing Body”) | Sex Trafficking Awareness Prayer Guide | Printable Wall Art| Homemaker Encouragement Printable | Free, Printable Evening Routine Sheet and more!
The goal and heart of each post is to raise up a generation of women who know God, love Him and their families more and become multipliers of good in every area of their lives.
As women, wives, and homemakers, we have the high calling and privilege of living in a way that keeps God’s Word from being blasphemed–and Titus 2:3-5 spells it out how to do this:
"the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed." (NKJV)
Titus 2 in a TextMe World—Teaching Good Things 1 Blog Post at a Time!
Be Kind. Be Encouraging. Be a Multiplier!