Here at Titus Two in a TextMe World you will find Scripture-based truths to strengthen your heart along with practical tips you can carry out in your daily life—starting today!
- Deepen your relationship with the Lord through articles like: Bible Reading Plans +Tips— How to Read the Bible in 2 years, 1 year or 6 months ; 10 Verses/Passages for When You are Discouraged in Your Christian Walk ; 4 Steps to Fortify Your Life with God’s Word ; Luck or Love?—God’s Providence in Everyday Life ; Is Hate Ever Justified by the Bible? As well as book Recommendations to Grow Your Faith,
- Multiply the Love in Your Marriage (Love Your Husband More 52-Week Challenge) ; 25 Free and COVID-Approved Date Ideas ; 10 Creative & Cheap Ways to Celebrate Your Anniversary This Year
- Become more confident of Your Identity as a Daughter of God through posts like: Is Your Identity Safe? ; 2 Simple Ways to Discover Your God-given Talents & Abilities
- Find Satisfaction in Fulfilling Your Unique Role: What is a Homemaker? You Might Be Surprised! ; Must-Read for Women: Sacred Mundane: Finding Freedom, Purpose and Joy
- In the Kitchen Articles, Such as Recipes like: Summer Citrus Strawberry Salad ; Homemade Cinnamon-Ginger Tea ; Semi-Homemade Spaghetti Squash + “Meat”balls ; Chia Bolillo Breakfast
- Practical Tips and Free Resources: Got the Morning Blues? Tips for How to Make Your Mornings Shine Again +Free Printable ; Wise Women Living 3-Part Series: How to Prepare for Guests-The Heart of Hospitality + Free Hospitality Planning Guide; 7 Ways to Celebrate Resurrection Day with Your Kids + Free Bible Study w/Printables: (Bible Agent Academy “The Case of the Missing Body”) ; Wise Women Living: 12 Ways to Show God’s Love to Others ; Sex Trafficking Awareness Prayer Guide + 3 Ways You Can Help
The goal and heart of each post is to raise up a generation of women who know God, love Him and their families more and become multipliers of good in every area of their lives.
As women, wives, and homemakers, we have the high calling and privilege of living in a way that keeps God’s Word from being blasphemed–and Titus 2:3-5 spells it out how to do this:
"the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed." (NKJV)
I invite you to come along with me on this beautiful and exciting journey of allowing God to transform us into loving and wise keepers of the home, who adorn the Gospel and bring praise to His glorious Name!
Titus 2 in a TextMe World—Teaching Good Things 1 Blog Post at a Time!
Be Kind. Be Encouraging. Be a Multiplier!